With your support, WorldWomenWork can make a difference. See how even a small contribution can help fund these conservation efforts.
- $10 could give one meal to an elephant at the Elephant Nature Park, Thailand.
- $50 can help start a new Waka Simba Chicks for Chicks chapter
- $100 would purchase sanitary pads for a year for 12 women through the Grevy's Zebra Sanitary Pads project.
- $250 pays for the annual salary of a lady scout with the Grevy’s Zebra Scout Program, Samburu, Kenya.
- $500 covers the expenses for 10 women in the Ewaso Lion’s Mama Simba Literacy Program.
- $1000 funds a scholarship for one year with Save the Elephants
- $5000 provides a radio collar for one elephant through Save the Elephants, Samburu, Kenya.
- $15,000-$22,000 is the price of saving & providing sanctuary for one elephant through the Elephant Nature Park, Thailand.
Donate today! Help us save elephants, educate girls and empower women.
By purchasing a product from our store or making a donation, you become part of a chain reaction. Nearly 100% of your purchase is given back to help fund women working for economic independence, a better community and on the front lines of conservation of critically endangered species and environments.
Please shop in our store or donate now by clicking the button below or sending a check to WorldWomenWork, 8 Cole Lane, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508. WorldWomenWork is a 501(c)3. All donations are tax deductible.